Welcome to our Governance section.
At Springfield Academy we have an active Governing Body who support the senior leadership team in the strategic leadership of the academy.
The role of the Governing Body is a strategic one, its key functions are to:
• set the aims and objectives for the Academy
• set the policies for achieving those aims and objectives
• set the targets for achieving those aims and objectives
• monitor and evaluate the progress the Academy is making towards achievement of its aims and objectives
• be a source of challenge and support to the Headteacher and Executive Headteacher (a critical friend)
Who are Springfield's Governors
Mr G Cooper (Chair)
Ms C Atkinson
Mrs JB Francis
Mrs DM Walker
Ms L May
Mr K Palmer
Mr J Todhunter
Mrs M Billington (Clerk to the Governance)
Register of Governor interests
Governor meeting attendance register
Djanogly Learning Trust governance structure
Djanogly Learning Trust Annual Report and Financial Statements
Djanogly Learning Trust Master Funding Agreement
Djanogly Learning Trust Scheme of Delegation.